This recent trip is very special to me since its been à while since I have traveled with my husband overseas, I usually end up going by myself or my mother in law because of schedule conflict with work.
Traveling is the time wherein I reflect and makes me appreciate life even more.
London was on top of our list, prepared that we will spend quite à bit of money since everything is twice as expensive compared with US, it was all worth it in the end!
Things you need to know when you are visiting:
1. Maps are helpful, pretty much standard for tourists but its better to plan ahead of time where you want to go since there is so much to see.
2. Bundle up! Im from South Florida and the Philippines so yeah Im used to the humid weather. Bring your umbrella, October is rainy season in London.
3. Buy à sim with data, our wifi connection in the hotel was not good, so if you want to keep connected with social media make sure to buy one.
4. Try their food court, unlike here in the US Im not crazy over it since they offer so so meals. In the UK they had à great sélection of cuisine and I enjoyed most of my order.
5. Take the train. From the airport we took à cab and yeah we paid $200 for that ride, we were exhausted too from all the plane ride, 15 hours in total including wait time and connecting flight so à cab ride was needed. For the rest of the trip we took the train.
6. Marks&Spencer,Selfridges and Primark were my fave places for shopping. Too bad I was not able to see Harrods.