Ive been MIA, sorry guys. Im taking a break from outfit posts and all that, just relaxing and enjoying my stay here in my home country.
Feel free to leave a message if you have any inquiries and if you get interested in visting the Philippines I will be more than happy to give you suggestions where to go. Im not a beach person but Im pretty much aware of where the best ones are. Obviously, shopping is my forte so you know what kind of questions to ask me.
1. Jco Donuts are to die for
2. Iced Green tea latte with coffee jelly
3. Starbucks planner- we start around November collecting stickers, when you have completed the number of stickers needed you get a planner, proceeds go to a charity
4. Affordable fashion pieces- so many brands to choose from! Btw, the shoes were only $25
5. Korean beauty brands like Etude House and Face Shop
6. My 4 year old shih tzu, Sky.